Friday, September 7, 2012

Lucky





When you walk into a room, you are all I can see.
You are my light from a window in my dark world.
When you hold me I feel as though I can handle anything.
Your love gives me strength to be happy again.
Your patience touches my heart.

When you look at me in my eyes I see it.
You love me like I have never been loved.
The gentle way you touch me.
How you run your hands through my hair.
Things like this make me love you more.

I love listening to your heart.
Hearing how it speeds up to my touch.
Knowing I affect you as you do me.
I love being the reason behind your smile.
Or seeing your blue eyes light up.

You make me feel things I did not know possible.
A happiness that I do not have to force.
This love that comes easily.
You are an amazing person.
I am lucky you are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment