Sunday, August 26, 2012

Letter to her.

Hey up there.
Are you watching? 
Do you approve? 
Do you like me?
Questions like this and many more run through my head.
He does not know this.
Nor that when I touch this necklace I am talking to you.
I don't understand myself why I do.
I think we would have gotten along.
What I hear of you I like.
A sweet woman.
Kind, selfless heart.
I wish you were here.
He does too.
We all do.
I see the love he had for you in his eyes all the time.
Your name comes up and he can't stop smiling.
He misses you.
He thinks the world of you.
I know you made him who he is.
I am thankful for that.
You made him an amazing man.
I hope I get to meet you one day.
Until then I will continue to look to you for guidence.
I hope you will be there for me when I need to talk to you.
Lead me on the right path in my life.
I hope I can be half the woman you were.



1 comment: