Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Watching




I find myself watching you often.
Constantly amazed by how lucky I am to have you.
Facinated by the fact that some one as good as you loves me.
I am learning from you.
Learning how to trust and love.
To feel this joy without doubting it.
I watch how you are gentle yet still strong.
How you put love in all that you do.
I have learned new things about you.
For instance, you have a certain shine in your eyes reserved for me.
You are one of the few decent people left.
I watch how you always help someone in need.
The love you have for your family, somethings new to me.
More so the love they have for you.
I watch the pride light up their face when speaking of you.
Everyone knows what a good man you are.
I fear I am not good enough.
Though it makes me want to be a good person for you.
I watch how aware of me you are.
It's a new and welcomed feeling.
I watch you as you sleep, thinking about how handsome you are.
I wonder if you know that even in your sleep you stay aware of me.
I watched you fall for me.
Never have I been happier.
I hope to keep watching you the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment