Friday, September 7, 2012

I remember


I remember our first meeting.
The first time I saw your smile.
The way it lit up your blue eyes.
Talking with you was very easy.
Then we went our separate ways.

Weeks later I came across you again.
From then on We started talking more.
I remember looking for you everyday.
Not even realizing I did.
Until one day you were not there.

The day you were not there I felt...hurt.
I remember wishing all day that I could see you.
Or be able to speak to you.
I missed hearing your voice.
I missed being the reason of that beautiful smile.

Slowly we became close.
I remember telling you I would not fall for you.
I did not know you would be so perfect for me.
Little things, like our games we played.
Or your references to things I always understood.
I knew I was falling for you.

I remember finally breaking down and telling you.
Then you told me you felt the same.
I knew then I wanted you more than anything before.
I never stopped thinking about you all that time.
Now I have you and I love you more than anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment