Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Without you

Boy this song is to you
Cause I really dont want to be without you
You may not understand
So just listen to me now

When your not by my side
I feel incomplete
When your not in my arms
I feel as though Im hissing half of me
If its not you Im listening to I dont really hear
I hate to be without you

I was tired of the same old same old
I didnt want anymore pain
Ive been through heartache and heart break
I tried something new
I went with you

Your not the usual
Like no one I've met before
Its kind of like starting new
I get akward and shy when I'm around you
That all because

When your not by my side
I feel so incomplete
When your not in my arms
I feel as though I'm missing half of me
If its not you I'm listening to I don't really hear
I hate to be without you

For once I'm going slow
Looking around seeing where to go
I don't want to lose you
I hope you feel the same way to
Because I hate every second every
Breath that goes by without oh
Without you


No comments:

Post a Comment