Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Choose

I lie here my mind running wild
I stay awake with sorrow sighs
As the hundreth tear falls upon my cheek
Ive come to a fork in the road
I havnt the faintest idea what to do

Should I chose my love
Take the risk of heartache
Feel the wonders of first love
Be held in his gentle arms
Kiss his soft lips at any hour

Should I walk away
Forget the love inside my heart
Go where my parents wish
Should I give up the fight
Just leave it all behind

Oh the confusion of it all
In honest truth hes all I want
Memories of past conversations run through my head
I think of all the things he likes
How much we go together

This love could be my doom
I have to chose like a thousand girls before me
I will choose what is right for me
I have a duty to my heart
Love is truely bittersweet

No comments:

Post a Comment