Thursday, December 29, 2011

My love

I wake up and think of you,
It makes me start my day feeling amazing, 
Through out the day every little thing is done with you in thought and in my heart, 
All things remind me of you or something we have done together, 
You are apart of me in ways I can't explain, 
Through everything we have already been through in such a short time you have become my world and my everything.
These feelings are unexplainable.
You are like no other I have met before.
The way you touch me sets my world on fire.
When you hold me I know nothing can ever hurt me again.
Every time you kiss me the the world around us ceases to exist.
I know we are meant to be. 
The thought of having you as my husband and father to my children brings me a joy that compares to no other.
Every time I see your name on caller id or get a message my heart jumps with excitment.
I simply adore everything about, all the little things to other people never notice.
Since I met you I have felt a happiness I never knew existed.
A peacefulness has settled over me.
All because of you being in my life.
Love you with all my heart and all my soul.
Yours for eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment